A mad scientist friend offers you a chip that would allow you to know what the people you’re talking to are thinking. The catch: you can’t turn it off. Do you accept the chip?
As it does not state how this chip is installed, I’m going to assume that it will be consumed so I would gladly accept the chip under my conditions:
- Production must not involve illegal labour
- Must be thin cut and meet requirements for easy insertion
- Must be crispy
- Must be full of flavour
- Must be guilt free and contain vital nutrients
- Must be properly sealed prior to consumption to sustain freshness
- Must have the minimum of a 3-second rule otherwise I’ll have to resort to the 5-second rule
- Must not go soft overtime as I might have second thoughts
- Must not be a ghost chip
- Must satisfy fullness of the stomach
The real question is, what kind of friend offers one chip? I’ll tell you exactly who. A selfish friend.